The local unit OPS is the microcomputer unit for error evaluation of the tested electricity meter.
- Remotely configurable either for reflexive mark of electromechanical meters or SO output or LED of electronic meters;
- The auto-calibration capability significantly increases the work comfort and productivity of the test system;
- The reflex scanner work with coded signal to suppress false light signals;
- The built-in remotely controlled dividers enable to evaluate high constant meters with light impulses up to 2.5 kHz;
- Variable pre-divider enables direct measurement of standard meters with impulse output up to 500 kHz;
- The built-in manual switch enables effective local individual units control and data input for tests with operator interactions.
|Displayed Error Resolution
|X.X%, X,XX% or X,XXX% (variable and selectable by software)
|approx. 150 mA
|Impulses from the Standard
|1 MHz (TTL, CMOS)