The local unit OPS is the microcomputer unit for error evaluation of the tested electricity meter.
- Remotely configurable either for reflexive mark of electromechanical meters or SO output or LED of electronic meters;
- The auto-calibration capability significantly increases the work comfort and productivity of the test system;
- The reflex scanner work with coded signal to suppress false light signals;
- The built-in remotely controlled dividers enable to evaluate high constant meters with light impulses up to 2.5 kHz;
- Variable pre-divider enables direct measurement of standard meters with impulse output up to 500 kHz;
- The built-in manual switch enables effective local individual units control and data input for tests with operator interactions.
|Max. resolution||0,002 %|
|Displayed Error Resolution||X.X%, X,XX% or X,XXX% (variable and selectable by software)|
|Consumption||approx. 150 mA|
|Impulses from the Standard||500 kHz|
|Optical Input||1 kHz|
|S0 Input||1 kHz|
|Impulse Input||1 MHz (TTL, CMOS)|