The tester AMVT is determined for the AC voltage tests of single-phase or three-phase meters in serial production, but also for individual meter insulation tests in accordance with the standards IEC 62052-11, IEC 62053-21, -22, -23 for electricity meters of protection class I and II.
- Test voltage source of 4 kV event. 4 kV has built-in timer for test periods up to 1 min;
- In a case of occurrence of flashover, disruptive discharge or puncture the source generates acoustic signal and the source is switched-off automatically;
- Test Rack is located in the protection box for automatic testing of 1 to 4 units of single-phase or three-phase electricity meters;
- The meters are connected through quick-connection mechanism;
- In a case of occurrence of flashover, disruptive discharge or puncture of the meter insulation the checking light is illuminated in the relevant position.
|Supply||220 V, 230 V ±10%|
|Frequency range||45 ... 65 Hz|
|Output power||4 x 500 VA|
|Maximum consumption||2 kVA|
|Output voltage||2 kV, 4 kV|
|Timer||setting 10, 60 s|
|Range of output voltage setting||0 - 4300 V|
|Dimensions||1040 x 550 x 450 mm|
|Number of testing positions||1 ... 4|